This week we’re continuing our live AME San Diego series with Renée Smith of Results Washington. Ron and Renée both shared some powerful anecdotes and insights into the humanity of lean and its potential to really change lives. An MP3 version of this episode is available for download here.
In this episode you’ll learn:
- A quote that inspires Renée (2:13)
- Renée’s background (3:38)
- What has changed (5:41)
- A day in the life of Renée (8:45)
- Dealing with leadership changes (10:39)
- Renée’s research (12:41)
- An anecdote from Ron (14:25)
- What leaders can do (21:33)
- Dealing with negativity (23:21)
- The difference between love and friendship (25:04)
- Interaction for the next generation (26:27)
- Final tips (28:11)
- Right Click to Download this Podcast as an MP3
- Download a Free Audio Book at Audible.com
- GA 191 | How to Reflect on the Roles of Fear and Love in Continuous Improvement
- Make Work More Human
Subscribe & Never Miss New Episodes!
If you enjoyed this podcast please be sure to subscribe on iTunes. Once you’re a subscriber all new episodes will be downloaded to your iTunes account and smartphone.
The easiest way for iPhone users to listen to the show is via the free, and incredible, Podcast app.
You can also subscribe via Stitcher which is definitely Android friendly.
What Do You Think?
Describe a time when you felt loved and supported at work and the impact it had.