Press the play button above to listen to the episode. If you’re reading this via email or RSS click the image below to listen to the episode.
An MP3 version of this episode is available for download here.
Update: For links to the remaining podcasts in the series, see the Podcast Resources section below.
In this episode you’ll learn:
- A quote that inspires Jon (4:08)
- Why we use the word “countermeasure” (6:42)
- How to develop countermeasures (12:32)
- The “Three B’s” to coming up with countermeasures (14:48)
- When and how to shift from generating to organizing ideas (18:47)
- What Set-Based Concurrent Engineering entails (27:03)
- Where Jon sees people go wrong (31:24)
- A sneak peek into Step 6, seeing countermeasures through (41:55)
- How Jon’s book is coming along (43:12)
- Right Click to Download this Podcast as an MP3
- Download a Free Audio Book at Audible.com
- GA 060 | Practical Problem Solving: Part One
- GA 063 | Practical Problem Solving: Part Two
- GA 072 | Practical Problem Solving: Part Four
- GA 084 | Practical Problem Solving: Part Five
- GA 087 | Practical Problem Solving: Part Six
Subscribe & Never Miss New Episodes!
If you enjoyed this podcast please be sure to subscribe on iTunes. Once you’re a subscriber all new episodes will be downloaded to your iTunes account and smartphone.
The easiest way for iPhone users to listen to the show is via the free, and incredible, Podcast app.
You can also subscribe via Stitcher which is definitely Android friendly.
What Do You Think?
How do you go about developing countermeasures?