In today’s episode, we wrap up our Practical Problem Solving series with GA Co-Founder Jon Miller. Jon and I review Step 8, the “Act” step. An MP3 version of this episode is available for download here.
Update: For links to the remaining podcasts in the series, see the Podcast Resources section below.
In this episode you’ll learn:
- A quote that inspires Jon (3:21)
- Why the “A” in PDCA can stand for more than “Act” (5:46)
- What Step 8 is (11:13)
- Horizontal versus “vertical” sharing (15:37)
- A recap of the four S’s (21:43)
- The power of reflection (23:57)
- What can go wrong when implementing Step 8 (25:36)
- Right Click to Download this Podcast as an MP3
- Download a Free Audio Book at Audible.com
- GA 060 | Practical Problem Solving: Part One
- GA 063 | Practical Problem Solving: Part Two
- GA 066 | Practical Problem Solving: Part Three
- GA 072 | Practical Problem Solving: Part Four
- GA 084 | Practical Problem Solving: Part Five
Subscribe & Never Miss New Episodes!
If you enjoyed this podcast please be sure to subscribe on iTunes. Once you’re a subscriber all new episodes will be downloaded to your iTunes account and smartphone.
The easiest way for iPhone users to listen to the show is via the free, and incredible, Podcast app.
You can also subscribe via Stitcher which is definitely Android friendly.
What Do You Think?
How do you implement the “A” in PDCA? What does it stand for in your experience?