I recently wrote about the most read LSS Academy articles in 2009.
Now, in this post, I’d like to share with you the LSS Academy articles that garnered the most comments in 2009.
As you’ll see some of these posts are quite short in nature… but that didn’t stop you from speaking your mind!
To me, the measure of a successful blog is the number of comments it gets. So, I definitely want to say THANK YOU for reading and most especially for joining in on the conversation.
- The Spinning Lady (39 comments)
- Leadership Standard Work (26 comments)
- Level 5 Leadership (23 comments)
- Is Pottery Barn Lean? (22 comments)
- Bathroom Lean (22 comments)
- Womack’s Lean versus Ohno’s TPS (22 comments)
- Oh Snap! We Sent Bad Product to Our Customer: Fun with the Hypergeometric Distribution (21 comments)
- Knowledge and Thinking (18 comments)
- 7 Ways to Reduce Costs (18 comments)
- How Do You Measure Success? (17 comments)
- If Lean Is So Great, Why Is Toyota Struggling? (15 comments)
- Is Economic Lot Size Dead? (15 comments)
- You’re Late. What Do you Say? (14 comments)
- 45 Inches and Sizers (12 comments)
- I am sorry (12 comments)
- The Complete Meaning of Shitsuke (12 comments)
- My New Stand Up Desk (11 comments)
- Simplicity (11 comments)