This episode is Part 2 of last week’s conversation with GA Co-Founder Jon Miller. Jon discussed his career thus far, sharing some of the valuable lessons he’s learned along the way. An MP3 version of this episode is available for download here.
In this episode you’ll learn:
- Jon’s early days (3:14)
- His first impression of the consultants (7:35)
- The next phase (11:03)
- When he started his blog (19:30)
- How he dealt with being young (29:18)
- Being reflective and thinking ahead (34:03)
- An observation Jon made about frontline management (37:50)
- His time as CEO of the Kaizen Institute (41:50)
- The last five years (44:20)
- Right Click to Download this Podcast as an MP3
- Download a Free Audio Book at Audible.com
- Jon on LinkedIn
- GA 008 | Creating a Kaizen Culture with Jon Miller
- GA 060 | Practical Problem Solving: Part One with Jon Miller
- GA 063 | Practical Problem Solving: Part Two with Jon Miller
- GA 066 | Practical Problem Solving: Part Three with Jon Miller
- GA 072 | Practical Problem Solving: Part Four with Jon Miller
- GA 084 | Practical Problem Solving: Part Five with Jon Miller
- GA 087 | Practical Problem Solving: Part Six with Jon Miller
- GA 182 | How to Use the “5 Why” Method with Jon Miller
- GA 207 | How to Define the Role of People in Lean with Jon Miller
- GA 208 | How to Define Lean, Success, and Strategy with Jon Miller and Michael Ballé
- GA 255 | The Elements of a Sustainable Lean System with Jon Miller
Subscribe & Never Miss New Episodes!
If you enjoyed this podcast please be sure to subscribe on iTunes. Once you’re a subscriber all new episodes will be downloaded to your iTunes account and smartphone.
The easiest way for iPhone users to listen to the show is via the free, and incredible, Podcast app.
You can also subscribe via Stitcher which is definitely Android friendly.
What Do You Think?
What lean lessons have really stuck out to you over the course of your career?