This week’s guest is GA Co-Founder Jon Miller. Jon has been a guest of the podcast many times, and in this episode he describes the various elements he believes are necessary for creating a successful, sustainable lean system. An MP3 version of this episode is available for download here.
In this episode you’ll learn:
- Jon’s background (2:13)
- Elements of a sustainable lean system (3:15)
- Whether the size of your company factors in (7:22)
- Making things better (10:08)
- The definition of “winning” (14:58)
- Having a purpose (20:26)
- Alignment with how humans work best (24:46)
- A review of all the elements (25:40)
- The main takeaway (30:40)
- Right Click to Download this Podcast as an MP3
- Download a Free Audio Book at Audible.com
- GA 008 | Creating a Kaizen Culture with Jon Miller
- GA 060 | Practical Problem Solving: Part One with Jon Miller
- GA 063 | Practical Problem Solving: Part Two with Jon Miller
- GA 066 | Practical Problem Solving: Part Three with Jon Miller
- GA 072 | Practical Problem Solving: Part Four with Jon Miller
- GA 084 | Practical Problem Solving: Part Five with Jon Miller
- GA 087 | Practical Problem Solving: Part Six with Jon Miller
- GA 182 | How to Use the “5 Why” Method with Jon Miller
- GA 207 | How to Define the Role of People in Lean with Jon Miller
- GA 208 | How to Define Lean, Success, and Strategy with Jon Miller and Michael Ballé
Subscribe & Never Miss New Episodes!
If you enjoyed this podcast please be sure to subscribe on iTunes. Once you’re a subscriber all new episodes will be downloaded to your iTunes account and smartphone.
The easiest way for iPhone users to listen to the show is via the free, and incredible, Podcast app.
You can also subscribe via Stitcher which is definitely Android friendly.
What Do You Think?
What other elements or “ingredients” make up a sustainable lean system?